I know that some of you string racquets, so I thought you might be interested in racquet stringing tips and techniques I’ve learned in my 40+ years of stringing. I also plan to cover other aspects of racquet customization and some fun racquet facts.
So, whether you’re a stringer, avid player, or tennis geek, I hope you find the videos and articles interesting and educational.
During in-person stringing lessons, I teach some of these tips and techniques:
I also publish articles on the International Alliance of Racquet Technicians website. As a proud IART Global Ambassador, I’m committed to the organization’s expansion and growth. If you’d like to learn more about IART, click HERE.
I’m glad you found this page. If you’d like to know when I add more articles, please subscribe to my newsletter!
Racquet Stringing Stories & Tips Library
This is where all my videos and articles will live as I produce weekly content for my YouTube channel.
If you’d like to be updated weekly or would like to support my channel, please subscribe!
- Prince P7000 Stringing Machine Review
- Racquet Customization – Are You a 1-Sided or 2-Sided Player?
- Racquet Customization – Custom Overgrip Wrap
- Racquet Customization – Custom Overgrip Wrap (Sequel)
- Racquet Customization – Grip Sizer
- Racquet Story – God’s Tennis Racquet
- Racquet Stringing – Installing Crosses Faster & Reduce Friction
- Racquet Stringing – Lockout Machine Consistent Tensioning
- Racquet Stringing – Measure the Exact Amount of String
- Racquet Stringing – Seating Grommets
- Racquet Stringing – Tubing Tips & Techniques
- Racquet Stringing – Upgrading Your Tension Calibrator