Hawaii Tennis History Memorabilia and Relics
Want to join me for a walk down Memory Lane? Well, you’re in luck because YouTube channel, Tennis Ninja TV’s Shane Cashen, visited me this week. His goal? To film me while I share some of my experiences in tennis. In particular, the Hawaii tennis history memorabilia I’ve collected from various events over the years.
In this video, featured on Tennis Ninja TV, I reveal some of the souvenirs I’ve collected since I started playing tennis in the mid-’70s. It’s these sentimental relics that inspire me to write about tennis history and past events in Hawaii!
It goes without saying that Shane and I share a deep passion for the game of tennis. Consequently, we both enjoy presenting exciting content to promote the growth of tennis in Hawaii.
So, of course, I agreed to collaborate on this video! As a rule, I geek out on talking story about my Hawaii tennis history memorabilia. All you have to do is ask!
For this reason, I’m sending a big “Mahalo!” and shoutout to Shane and Tennis Ninja TV!
More Hawaii Tennis History
- 1994 Hawaii Open — Inaugural Hawaii Tennis Event
- A Monumental First for Hawaii Tennis — 1992 Davis Cup
- 1985 USTA Women’s Circuit of Hawaii Tournament at Waialae Iki 5 — Hosted by The Gentry Companies
- A Trip Down Memory Lane — Video Walk-through of Hawaii Tennis History Memorabilia
- Futuristic Tennis Racquet: Historic 1977 Ilikai Grand Prix—Hawaii
- Island Holidays Pro Tennis Classic 1978 Lucky Loser — Tale of the Maui Miracle
- Avis Challenge Cup — A Trip Down Memory Lane in Hawaii Tennis History
- Groundstroke Tennis Training Aid — Innovative TopspinPro